What's new

Alton Towers - what would you do next?

Kebab

Giga Poster
I do go for the replacing The Flume with a woodie idea, which has been mentioned a couple of times. The Flume is dating now and takes up quite a lot of the space between Mutiny Bay and Katanga Canyon. I'd build a small family woodie, then just build another water ride elsewhere in the park, around Dark Forest maybe. As for Black Hole, just replace it with a flat ride or a small rollercoaster.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Kebab said:
I do go for the replacing The Flume with a woodie idea, which has been mentioned a couple of times. The Flume is dating now and takes up quite a lot of the space between Mutiny Bay and Katanga Canyon. I'd build a small family woodie, then just build another water ride elsewhere in the park, around Dark Forest maybe. As for Black Hole, just replace it with a flat ride or a small rollercoaster.

Isn't the flume also quite a classic ride, though? And in the summer you do see the queue getting quite hefty, even with the addition of battle galleons.

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
^ I would much rather ride The Flume over Battle Galleons anyway. Battle Galleons just seems abit crowded at times. Every themepark needs a flume! However, I do like kebabs idea of a small family woody, maybe where the coachpark is now? I certainly think they need to book thier ideas up in terms of thier flats, though.