What's new

Alton Towers | The Smiler | Gerstlauer Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alton Towers | SW7 | Unknown (Gestlauer?) World's 1st

CoasterCruiser, before us here lies over 150 pages of speculation and discussion about who the bloody manufacturer is. If you have proof to settle the argument once and for all, please post it regardless of how awful the sound is. If it's a man wearing a Gerstlauer badge, and I hear the word "Alton" that's good enough for me.

That way, we can go ahead and get on with the next 150 pages of "I **** hate Gerstlauers. They should've got a Maurer"

Nic said:
CoasterCruiser, before us here lies over 150 pages of speculation and discussion about who the bloody manufacturer is. If you have proof to settle the argument once and for all, please post it regardless of how awful the sound is. If it's a man wearing a Gerstlauer badge, and I hear the word "Alton" that's good enough for me.

That way, we can go ahead and get on with the next 150 pages of "I **** hate Gerstlauers. They should've got a Maurer"

Should have been a wacky worm :)

I thought someone confirmed that it isn't Gerstlauer a few pages back....?

Oh wells, we'll find out soon enough I guess.

I wonder if Alton wanted Gerst to tell.

Maybe they thought "well, we royally **** Saw up and they still came back to us..."

Starting to think there is no point going on opening day after the **** we had with Saw lol

Joey said:
Because it's fun.

How mature.

Martyn B said:
^^ Ride Saw, then you'll see why.

And don't you think it's a bit pathetic to judge Gerstlauer on only one of their coasters?

Anyways, here is your proof:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxFSgFOMp9M[/youtube]

Yay <3

Bring on the joyful lovechild of Lynet and Fluch <3<3<3

And don't you think it's a bit pathetic to judge Gerstlauer on only one of their coasters?

Yeah becuase EuroFighters are universally praised for being awsome, comfortable coasters...

Thank you CoasterCruiser!

(Skip to 2:10 if you're desperate to hear it, although the rest of it is reasonably interesting, especially if you're interested in the Iron Shark lap bars)

Gerstlauer it is then, 2.10 is confirmation. That finally kills the manufacturer speculation off.

Unless of course the interview is fake :lol:

Joey said:
I wonder if Alton wanted Gerst to tell.
They probably don't care considering it said in the plans that it'd be a Gerstlauer ;) hehe

Re: Alton Towers | SW7 | Unknown Gestlauer World's 1st

Martyn B said:

Yeah becuase EuroFighters are universally praised for being awsome, comfortable coasters...

Maybe not the older ones, but otherwise I think people like them and find them pretty comfortable, yes.
But you can have your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.