KCL_Lighting

Roller Poster
Full Album Link: http://imgur.com/gallery/qzBT8

ZbX8jwk.jpg

8qPRrCE.jpg

cfZLcTf.jpg

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Holy **** that looks so awesome! Thanks for sharing that on here! I would love to see more roller coasters with such a nice illumination.

Snoo

The Legend
Fantastic! Love these schemes. It works so great for this coaster. And being that most of the industry is lacking in good lighting, this is a welcome change.

How are the prices compared to standard lighting?

KCL_Lighting

Roller Poster
Thanks guys. This forum has been awesome at providing feedback for our work as we start getting into the ride lighting market. I will share more updates when we have new effects programmed for The Monster lights or other rides.

Snoo said:
How are the prices compared to standard lighting?
I don't know how many lights similar coasters use. We used 137 track mounted fixtures and 46 ground lights that are all RGB and programmable.

Snoo

The Legend
I will say that given the amount of travel most of us have done to amusement parks, the feedback you've received has been sincere. We do not see very many light schemes that really make a coaster pop. These do that.. especially as the coaster itself doesn't have much themeing.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Wow, incredible photos. I love the blue and purple lighting the best, but all the different versions look fantastic. Great job!

Ben

CF Legend
I really admire the way that you've given it so many different looks? Like, that's visually interesting when it changes, and isn't rocket science, but really makes all the difference.

I'm hoping to hit up this park as part of a US trip next year and will be making sure I stay for night!