What's new

A couple of Drayton Manor questions...

Martyn B

CF Legend
I might possibly be going on Saturday 27th June, will it be worth it? What will the queue's be like that day? Should I just wait until after summer?

And are there any rides currently down that wont be open for when I go?

Cheers in advance :D

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
Well obviously going on a Saturday there is more chance of queues than on a weekday but its always, where ever you go and whatever day, its going to be hit or miss. I dont really think you need to wait till after the summer, just try and go in the week, because obviously schools have just gone back, so in the week would be better. Also, try and use tesco club card vouchers (if you have a clubcard) or kellogs vouchers which will give you a discount to get in. In terms of rides being closed, Im not sure, but some of the major rides occasionally dont operate till after 12am, so bare that in mind.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The park is very much hit and miss and unfortunately if it's busy there's no special way of doing it to avoid the queues.

It depends, if you want to go and just get the "credits" and tick boxes then you'll get them done, but if you want to enjoy the park and have a few rerides, you'd be better off waiting until after summer.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I'd like to stay for the day really. I'm not a credit whore, well I have all the credits there anyway (apart from the TT) and I like to enjoy parks, well try too anyway. I dont just go for the coasters.

And I haven't been for a few years now, it was such a dump when I last went, I'd just like to give it another chance.

I'm not fussed with queue's upto half hour, but anything longer, like an hour is just a waste, Drayton isn't good enough to warrant hour queue's.

I dont mind busy, just not MEGA busy. Busy enough to enjoy the day and get on everything a few times.