What's new

9 New Attractions for Gullivers

Martyn B

CF Legend
When, I got home, I looked through a Gulliver's Guide that I picked up and what do we have here; 9 New Rides and Attractions for 2013 (3 at each park). 3 of which are ex-Camelot rides!

Pendragon's Plunge (3 Water slides) is going to Gulliver's World Matlock Bath
Falcon's Flight (Spinning Balloon ride) is going to Gulliver's World Milton Keynes
Caterpillar Capers (Caterpillar Coaster) is going to Gulliver's World Warrington
http://www.ukrides.info/forum/viewtopic ... 6&start=30

Nothing official, but I doubt it's made up either. Nice to hear of the dinghy slides from Camelot getting a new home, I didn't think that would happen.

If Julie has anything to do with it, they're ALL going to be second hand rides. She's SO the Amanda Thompson of the Gulliver's chain. Nice to see they're taking the water slides.

Hi Martyn,

I see you've seen my post over on Ukrides.info. This investment of 9 rides/attractions isn't made up, I've got the pictures to show that the 3 ex-Camelot rides will be going to the park's I listed above. The other investments are more attractions than rides, they include ZingZilla's Live Shows, Spy Zone (Kid's Laser Quest), Star Studios (Pop Star Experience), Dinosaur's of the Lost World & Farm Park, Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse and a Nerf Zone.

The Guide that I picked up
P1000808_zps0b29b134.jpg

Caterpillar Capers
P1000807_zps28f5ae14.jpg

Falcon's Flight
P1000805_zps20a7200e.jpg

Pendragon's Plunge
P1000806_zpsc6df442b.jpg

Solid investments for a chain of parks aimed directly at Kids and Families! :)

Plus, there appears to be a Gulliver's Hotel opening in the Warrington park.

The hotel in Warrington was there when we visited late last year - I can't remember if it was open or not.

Got to get the Caterpillar Capers, it's a different experience in a new park and a new cred :p

Yep, old rubbish that will be perfectly fine in the parks which are surprisingly "alright".

^ No, the hotel wouldn't have been opened then. It was meant to be open in the Summer and then it went over by a few months and near enough didn't open at all last year.