What's new

3 RMC's coming in 2016?

They've also not announced that Roar is closing though by that logic.

Surely they'd be all 'last chance to ride' by now?

And as you said in the Shockwave topic, I'd like to see you tell Alan he can't fit one in, no one thought Goliah would fit either.

I'm just not ruling it out.

Ground clearing would be underway by now, and it's not. Roar's announcement will appear with the SF announcements, surely?

I really hope you're right, cause I'd be so happy to go there and ride BOTH <3

Well, we presume it isn't but no one ever goes to SFDK and it might not be obvious.

I hope it isn't so I have the Roar cred and you don't <3

Ben said:
Well, we presume it isn't but no one ever goes to SFDK and it might not be obvious.

You fail to remember that I have the EXACT clone of it at SFA. Btw, how was Mantis? Oh yeah, you didn't get it before it was transformed. Such a shame there's no clone for you to experience either <3

Darren B said:
Ben said:

You fail to remember that I have the EXACT clone of it at SFA. Btw, how was Mantis? Oh yeah, you didn't get it before it was transformed. Such a shame there's no clone for you to experience either <3

... Except for Green Lantern.

Which, like Roar, is a clone with one additional element.

Neither are the Roars, that's the point I'm making, try again.

And they have different trains, massive difference.

You two realize that you need to stick the ruler in your vag to figure out whose is deeper, right?

Basically, we just have to sit and wait to see if Six Flags or Cedar Fair do a "Get your last rides on X this Fall!" for either Roar or Ghost Rider.

Unless its Apocalypse that is getting the treatment lolz

If it's Ghostrider, Cedar Fair won't say **** until after Halloween. KBF has typically had an off construction timeline and I would expect if it is that ride for it to be down until 2017 for Ghost Town 75th anniversary.

I hope it's Ghostrider because that thing used to be amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Antinos said:
You two realize that you need to stick the ruler in your vag to figure out whose is deeper, right?

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to exit Snoo and contribute, really appreciate it.

Antinos said:

Sweetie, don't even bother. We all know who's is deeper, and that'll be yours after Marcus has destroyed it for the umpteenth time.

Awww, you two are so cute when you're insecure together <3

As for RMC...they posted some photos to their Facebook last night:

11717457_875256072511514_8402391596396609041_o.jpg

11713900_875256082511513_8113462406661490967_o.jpg

905805_875256089178179_1449180995634792964_o.jpg

That's a huge pile of scrap plate steel in the first photo. One can see that the patterns reveal long pieces for the rails, diamonds for the rail connectors, and those oval pieces for the bent connectors.

I'm also excited to see more topper track, as it's clearly the superior track.

Antinos said:
Awww, you two are so cute when you're insecure together <3

Awwww, thanks. I like the relationship that me and Ben have. It's similar to the one you and Marcus share, just, we don't finger blast each other at every given opportunity.

The scrap metal seems to be in quite a flat field. Roar isn't closed yet, and is surrounded by some mountains, and Dollywood isn't that flat, so that must mean it's in Kentucky, so that must be a topper track reno. on Twisted Twins!

Or it's a pile of scrap metal...

Darren, why do you keep bringing Snoo into this? If you want to see his johnson, you'll have to ask him because I'm not giving up those photos ;)

GuyWithAStick; that pile of scrap steel is at their manufacturing facility, which is located in Hayden, Idaho. That's what is left over from their laser (or water jet - who knows what they have) cutting processes. They're like Intamin with the way their track is plug n' play.

Antinos said:
Darren, why do you keep bringing Snoo into this? If you want to see his johnson, you'll have to ask him because I'm not giving up those picture's ;)

Haha, I'm pretty sure that'd ruin my self esteem. No man needs to see what he could have :(