Positive, Negative or Lats?

• Positives - coz I am hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Negatives - coz I wanna feel high

• Lats - because I enjoy pain and bondage

• Total voters
Depends on the ride a bit, but I think possitive, and I actually might preffer lats to negatives, I just find them so hillarious, OK, maybe they can be a little painfull when you are thrown into the side of the seat, but they are still shear fun, if you find them too painfull, grow up! Speaking as someone who thinks PBB's Wild Mouse is soft as a marshmellow and needs making more wild, I love laterals.

But then again I love negatives aswell, so I don't know, but I stick to what I say, possitives are best, then just behind I am torn between the other two.

Don't know where I would rate acceleration g, having only been on Rita and Irn Bru, I have never felt it.

Like many here, I'm gonna have to go with negative g. The feeling of freedom combined with the sense of being thrust from your seat is so adrenalin-pumping. Though if it is sustained positive gs can be really intense.

Positive Gs are nice, but give me massive headaches and blackouts sometimes if it gets too high.

Negative Gs are awesome, feeling like you're lighter then air, or even lighter then air with ejector.

So negative.

Linear.

Powerful acceleration and braking are some of my favourite moments on coasters!

After that, Vertical (Positive/Negative equally).

Then Lats, but they kinda suck.

Launches do nothing for me, negative is fun but not that good as it is generally quicker. Possitives are better because they can last for longer and be more powerfull, and I enjoy the feeling of your body being asaulted by it. I'm built of too strong a stuff to feel sick or blackout from force, so the more the better, and possitive provides more as the body can tollerate higher amounts and for longer, 2 G of possitive barely registers, while 2 G of negative is dangerous.

SnooSnoo said:
Negative.. without a doubt.
I agree wholeheartedly that Snoo much prefers negatives.

As for me, well, Anton makes this whole decision a lot harder. I ended up going with negative, but it's really almost a toss up. Negative is probably easier to do right, and so is more commonly found done well (pretty much any good woody in the back).

Positives can be really fantastic, and really are about the most force you'll ever encounter. Anytime you see a high G rating, it's going to be positive. Used to great effect on coasters like Mindbender, B&M flyers, and Tennessee Tornado.

Laterals, if not properly transitioned, no. But again, Anton...Mindbender, Laser. Enough said. Helixes (sp?) of win. I really wish more of his stuff was still around.