What's new

Jarret Stroud

Roller Poster
My goals for 2023 is passed Calc 1 and to face my fears and ride all the coasters at my home park Six Flags St Louis.

What is everyone’s goals for 2023?

CoasterWild

Mega Poster
Moving into my own house. I've been living with mum & dad for long enough and now I need my own freedom to do anything I want.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Lose the weight I put on during 2022!

I also hope to get a car this coming year. I sold mine during the pandemic and haven’t bothered with getting a new one because I enjoy saving the money. However, social life and theme park visits are suffering as a result of not being easily mobile (and a dislike of inconvenient public transport where I live), so that’s the main goal.

I’d like to take this opportunity to wish all CFers a fab Christmas and a cracking new year. I might lurk more than I post, but I love reading opinions and trip reports, so a big thank you for your support.

emoo

Hyper Poster
Reach 1k creds and get a new job.

Put up more crimbo lights by this time next year.

redheadedRobin

Mega Poster
Pass the classes of the Business Administration course I'm taking, finish putting furniture and decorating me and my gf's house, lose some weight and keep my well-paid job for another year. And hopefully keep improving my mental health!

Chhow

Roller Poster
I'm in the team of weight watchers! I realized that I do not look like I imagine myself, and I need to adjust my diet. Trying a calorie deficit. It's hard to get used to counting absolutely everything you eat, but if it makes me feel better, I'm in. I want to lead a more relaxed lifestyle and learn how to play ping-pong with it! I rarely get the opportunity to play, but I want to develop my reaction.
I also want to get a promotion at work. I had a period of apathy because I was doing the same duties for a long time, but I intend to change that. It's time to become more confident and persistent.
I hope I can complete at least one of these goals - it will be very good!

Last edited: