What's new

2 New Rides for Bakken 2021

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
As some of you probably know by now, Bakken said goodbye to Racing (Their Zierer Flitzer) this year, so a replacement was imminent.
While Bakken hasn't announced anything specific yet, they have now started teasing that they will get 2 (!!) new rides for the coming season.
Through KMG's Facebook-page, we've learned that one of them will be a new "Move It-24" from the Dutch manufacturer (for some reason Bakken hasn't announced this themselves yet).

They've even shared a few photos from the factory:

We still don't know what the second new ride will be, but both are advertised as "big and exciting".

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Thought I'd update this.

Both attractions has now been officially announced along with some visuals.
Other than the KMG Move It-24, the park will be getting a Zamperla Nebulaz, which will be the first of it's kind in Northern Europe.

Both attractions should be ready for Bakken's opening on the 26th of March.

The Move It-24 will be called "Græshoppen" (The Grasshopper).

159108456_4144475675586624_6621965638024289252_o.jpg

The Nebulaz is "Tidsmaskinen" (The Timemachine).

155539842_3057041101065583_1705814090050136109_o.jpg

Took a stroll through the forest and Bakken yesterday, where I ran into the showman behind Tidsmaskinen (he also owns Sky Roller and Kænguru).
We had a great talk and he allowed me to get in and get some nerdy shots of this cool looking machine:

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Nice, these are the sort of rides Bakken should be putting in. Given the space issues there I wouldn't have been surprised to see the line up remain dormant for years. Obviously won't be getting anyone travelling overseas especially for them but it rounds the flat ride collection out nicely. I adore their tiny but powerful shot tower so a sickly spinning flat ride nearby will accompany it well.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I am glad about the KMG ride but I couldn't care less for the Nebulaz. Surely it's an eye-candy but the ride is just an operation nightmare (it takes soo long for it to load and unload) and overall a poor ride experience (kind of like a glorified nausea-inducing ferris wheel).