What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

Matt N

CF Legend
Isn’t Intamin the Intamin of wooden coaster design?
Darn, I forgot the prefabs! You have a very valid point… and I now look rather stupid.

I was more talking about the wooden coaster only manufacturers. From my end, GCI and GG have a very similar chalk and cheese type dynamic going on between them to what B&M and Intamin arguably had going on in the steel thrill coaster industry until the late 2000s to early 2010s. GCI and B&M both fulfil the more tried and true, reliable and traditional niche, while Gravity Group and Intamin both fulfil the more wacky, risk taking and innovative niche.

Thrillseekrr

Roller Poster
We only got about 15 hours left, so excited to see what they have planned for 2023. Would be nice if they will put the POV up with the announcement.😀😀

Swoosh

Mega Poster
We only got about 15 hours left, so excited to see what they have planned for 2023. Would be nice if they will put the POV up with the announcement.😀😀
They will. That’s been confirmed

If that is actually the name you can check my message on this thread at 1:31 yesterday. Feeling pretty proud of that guess.
It’s not. Some park staff and I dreamed it up tonight in a chat over a few drinks

Zambezi Express. Lemme check real quick.
The name won’t be on TESS. You’ll understand why tomorrow.

Tpippin23

Roller Poster
Here’s one more quick thought before tomorrow… it must be a slap in the face to GCI when amusement parks want to add RMC track to their foundation. Again, this is a long shot, but I feel like this could really be something good from GCI tomorrow. If I’m wrong, laugh at this tomorrow, but I just have this feeling they are out for blood. Screw it… first ever hyper GCI, 3 inversions and 4,200 ft of track.

TyStyle

Roller Poster
Here’s one more quick thought before tomorrow… it must be a slap in the face to GCI when amusement parks want to add RMC track to their foundation. Again, this is a long shot, but I feel like this could really be something good from GCI tomorrow. If I’m wrong, laugh at this tomorrow, but I just have this feeling they are out for blood. Screw it… first ever hyper GCI, 3 inversions and 4,200 ft of track.
I know it's a long shot but damn, this would be so good

jonnyu

Roller Poster
GCI
I don’t think it’s a long shot. They’ve hinted at this in interviews.