What's new

PortAventura | Uncharted | Intamin Multi-Dimension Coaster | 2023

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, I'm glad this will be a new attraction in the main park rather than anything to do with La Liga. I am definitely hearing Axis thrown around, but I kind of hope it isn't true. I dunno how I feel about an Axis here.
It was said in this post from September last year that the next attraction would be part of the LaLiga partnership, for what it's worth:
While I wouldn't say no to a Hot Racer for Ferrari Land, I wouldn't hold my breathe. In a new interview, he's said the next attraction would be part of the current LaLiga partnership.

ricky coasters

Roller Poster
Could the attraction be related to the gold rush?
Heard it's really likely themed to "La Liga" and I didn't know what that was until I Googled it up... it's true that Americans don't know almost nothing about soccer, or at least this one (me) doesn't XD
I wonder how they'll theme a ride to soccer, it must be easy though still I wonder it, it and I also wonder... are there any other rollercoasters themed to sports? Apart from Steel Curtain even when that isn't super themed? How did those coasters do/execute their theming?

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Heard it's really likely themed to "La Liga" and I didn't know what that was until I Googled it up... it's true that Americans don't know almost nothing about soccer, or at least this one (me) doesn't XD
I wonder how they'll theme a ride to soccer, it must be easy though still I wonder it, it and I also wonder... are there any other rollercoasters themed to sports? Apart from Steel Curtain even when that isn't super themed? How did those coasters do/execute their theming?
Uh, you see, coaster spin like ball

ricky coasters

Roller Poster
If its Wild West then that makes more sense! Might just be the most overdone theme ever but it's always good n reliable! I feel like it will be Gold Rush themed after all... 🤔

The_bullgod

Mega Poster
Hopefully this new attraction will get a Western theme and not a soccer theme.
Yes I know there will probably a fase 2 and fase 3 for the LaLiga project. But for me that does not fit into the main park as a theme.

Matt N

CF Legend
Not being funny but that teaser poster advertising a new attraction is quite clearly in the style of Far West rather than La Liga - surely that tells us it's not gonna be La Liga themed. If it was, then I would've fully expected La Liga branding.
That might just be a placeholder until they fully unveil it. Perhaps they want to keep the true theme a secret.

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm excited for whatever it is they're building. The park is starting to potentially feel a little stagnant and resting on its laurels, so I'm looking forward to them investing a little more.

cookie

Giga Poster
Funny, I'll be going to PortAventura in a few days and this happens. Guess it's something to keep an eye out for.

Coaster & Chill

Roller Poster
Dunno if this egg hunt is linked, or just purely easter based marketing…

Worth somebody having a crack (yes… Intended) at it, I don’t eggsactly have the time.

It is part of the new Easter season at the park. When you registered in the website and found the 6 easter eggs spread around the site, you would receive a discount for tickets, and also participate in another ticket giveaway.

The Easter egg season, as you may have seen in media, is mainly focused on the Easter egg decoration scattered around the park, including the massive decorated world guiness record easter egg in the park entrance.

Regarding the construction site, with the opening of the park today, we can see that the fence has been completed compared to earlier published pictures, and the sign about the new attraction has disappeared:

Source: Twitter @ElisabetTPW

FPz1UPwXIAUWjKN.jpg

Spencer

Roller Poster
Are there any new construction updates on the large area under construction in Ferrari World? If both parks get something big in the next couple of years then that would be great.