What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Pantheon | Intamin LSM Coaster | 2022

Luca B

Mega Poster
Pantheon has cleared the Zero-G-Winder and is now parked on the swing launch.

Last edited:

Dar

Hyper Poster
OH MY GOD! step 20 🙃

I guess the swing launch will take longer to test, with the switch track and launch to test together?

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Pantheon has cleared the Zero-G-Winder and is now parked on the swing launch.

I mean it's exciting, maybe not exciting enough to scream your prepubescent lungs out over but ya know

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
While I don't quite share the......enthusiasm of those kids, am deff glad to see its testing. Maybe will be open 2 months from now?

i305_zack

Mega Poster
While I don't quite share the......enthusiasm of those kids, am deff glad to see its testing. Maybe will be open 2 months from now?
When I first read two months, I was like “YOU’RE CRAZY!” But the more I think about it, it’s likely to open in two months because that will be the beginning of summer, it is in track to reach that goal!!

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
When I first read two months, I was like “YOU’RE CRAZY!” But the more I think about it, it’s likely to open in two months because that will be the beginning of summer, it is in track to reach that goal!!
I mean....honestly I'm still on the skeptical side BUT seeing it test at least keeps faith alive lol

Matt N

CF Legend
Looking absolutely amazing; some brilliant looking airtime and hangtime in there!
Soooo... open by March 30?
On the face of it, that seems like it might be a bit too soon given we’ve only just seen a full test run, but I guess stranger things have happened in the theme park industry; I guess we’ll just have to watch this space and see if it does open soon!