What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
Looks like track for a family suspended to me. The booster part with the larger steel casing underneath matches a suspended more than a boomerang. The inclined block break could mean it is the first family suspended with more than 1 train and probably a custom track. I still think there is a big chance a family suspended could be going up in Rookburgh as it matches the theme and is the perfect Vekoma solution for them. They'd be mad not to at least consider it considering the massive cost of Rookburgh.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Looks like track for a family suspended to me. The booster part with the larger steel casing underneath matches a suspended more than a boomerang. The inclined block break could mean it is the first family suspended with more than 1 train and probably a custom track. I still think there is a big chance a family suspended could be going up in Rookburgh as it matches the theme and is the perfect Vekoma solution for them. They'd be mad not to at least consider it considering the massive cost of Rookburgh.
Could you send me a link to the book of spells you'll be using when you conjure up space from nothing? Thanks :)

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
Don't know how you see a suspended coaster in that track
And
Don't know where you'd see them fit another coaster

Dar

Hyper Poster
It seems odd that they would remove a "family" attraction as only replace it with a thrill ride. I wonder if there's a secret little something hidden in the layers?

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
It is the first day of the new season. But I am sure, that he would never write the real date there
Why wouldn't he. There is no point in putting a fake date there, yet using good formatting. For the sake of it, the 'joke' would have the exact same result without any date below the paint.