What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

Benenen

Hyper Poster
I got a letter from the Student Loans Company recently....
67900c97c5215af48cb1fb6ab92ec3b7.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
When we had to write about TNCs (transnational companies) in Geography and I almost put RMC instead of TNC...

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Last year I won an award in my Gov. class for "#1 fan", which usually goes to the person who is the "#1 fan" of the teacher, but I was awarded it for my liking of roller coasters!

I was watching a play the other day (The Book of Mormon) and at one point (minor spoilors) they bring down a backdrop collage of Orlando with The Incredible Hulk painted onto one corner of it. Then had to seriously fight the urge to tell my non-enthusiast friends everything about it at that moment in the middle of the performance haha. (But man was I listing that useless information in my head double time haha)

zazobo

Hyper Poster
I was watching a play the other day (The Book of Mormon) and at one point (minor spoilors) they bring down a backdrop collage of Orlando with The Incredible Hulk painted onto one corner of it. Then had to seriously fight the urge to tell my non-enthusiast friends everything about it at that moment in the middle of the performance haha. (But man was I listing that useless information in my head double time haha)
Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
.... I totally noticed the Hulk image on the backdrop too!