What's new

SEVEN (Saudi Entertainment Ventures)

adrenaline1996

Mega Poster
Hello,

Sorry if there's another thread on this, but after the speculation mentioned on the IAAPA 2023 thread, I have become intrigued by the various SEVEN projects planned for Saudi Arabia.

Does anyone have further information on this? For instance, will the complex at Al-Hamra have a water park (it's not clear from what I've read online)?

Thanks all!

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
but after the speculation mentioned on the IAAPA 2023 thread
Context:
A bit more in depth. Seven are a new venture from the Saudi Investment Fund to build 20+ Entertainment Centers in the country. These centers will include everything from FEC's and Indoor SKi Slopes to Play Doh centers and Go Kart Tracks.

From what I remember there's 2 large scale parks that are yet to be announced location wise. A ton of FECs, 3 of which are in partnership with Hasbro and themed to Transformers. These are expected to get the S&S Axis Coasters as seen here.
Seven3.JPG
Seven4.JPG
Seven5.JPG

The first of these entertainment is Riyadh - Al Hamra which has its building is half way up already) for which the artwork showed the axis coaster
Seven1.JPG

Al Hamra is a huge site and has......
Transformers Park
Discovery Adventure Park
Indoor Water Park
Indoor Ski Park
Indoor Go Karting (seems to be those Mack go kart things that can loop)
Play Doh Park
Another yet unnamed kids FEC
Cinema
Hubless Ferris Wheel center piece
Climbing center
Indoor skydiving
Bowling alley
Aquarium
Crazy golf
Indoor Surfing
Another unnamed FEC
Shopping center
And some kind of dining experience
Just as an idea as how the bigger projects are ridiculous

Al Hamra has as mentioned above the first of 12 (or maybe 13) "Discovery Adventure" FECs from Warner Brothers and the DIscovery Channel, Some conceper art here. (one piece of concept art i currently cant find had a Hampster Wheel Coaster)

SevenD1.jpg
SevenD2.jpg

The Mack indoor go karts with loops
SevenGOs.JPG

The Play Doh park
SEVEN-brings-world-s-first-Play-Doh-attraction-to-KSA-2.png

And just some concept art images for some of the 20+ centers on the list

Sev6.jpg
Sev4.jpg
Sev3.jpg
Sev1.jpg
Sev2.png

In short these will be 20 huge entertainment centers with a variety of options. the 2 outdoor parks are as yet unnamed as far as i can tell but i imagine maybe Riyadh and Jeddah eventually?

Anyway sorry thats a way more in depth reply than i planned. Hope it helps though

I very much wonder how those go-karts are going to be kept from falling out of the loops.