Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Original No Limits packs

Discussion in 'Coaster Games' started by JJLehto, Apr 21, 2017.

1. JJLehto

JJLehto Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Wicked Cyclone
    Best Park:
    Cedar Point
    Coaster Count:
    Hey all, I recently bought NL2 (old laptop that had No Limits has died long ago and with it some coasters I made and never backed up :( ) and I was wondering, is there anywhere you can get the coasters that came with the original No Limits? There were a few I recall, one had several woodies, there were some epic 300, 400 ft coasters etc I really liked a lot of them and was wondering if there are anywhere to download? I see they did keep a few on NL2 like Cyclone

2. Hixee

Hixee Most Knowledgeable Member 2016 Staff Member Moderator CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Silver Dollar City
    Coaster Count:
    ^I've never seem the available to download, but I've got the game installed on my PC, so I could zip up the tracks and send them to you?

Alternatively, why not just install NL on your new computer?

JJLehto likes this.
  3. JJLehto

JJLehto Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Wicked Cyclone
    Best Park:
    Cedar Point
    Coaster Count:
    That'd be extremely appreciated!
    Hm, not sure I can. I did find the email from when I bought it, but the download link has expired. Nor did I see anything on the site that looks like I can re install it.

4. Hixee

Hixee Most Knowledgeable Member 2016 Staff Member Moderator CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Silver Dollar City
    Coaster Count:
    You can always email the team and they'll send a new link (and even resend your key if you've lost it). Just send them your proof of purchase and they're very accommodating.

I'll PM you a link for the short term though. Although beware, I think the physics models have changed a little bit in NL2, and you may find the coasters don't quite ride the same!