What's new

Mysterious F1 looking car and possible go-kart track at Cedar Point.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
I was looking around on Instagram today and came across a post about a strange car that was covered on the outside (or inside, I can't remember) of the park.

He said he saw the possible go-kart track near the halfway point (or at least the area by DA) on Millennium Force, but the photo he had wasn't very suggestive on what it actually was (he just went to Google Maps and showed where he saw it).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what this is? I have the thought that the F1 car is probably leftover decor for TTD, but I'm not sure. From what I can see, it looks like it has a rocket on the back of it.
3176f8e7f9175920b7456dbf850f02a1.jpg
03e432a9764da1685697216dc10a2cc3.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Alaeriia

Roller Poster
Probably a TTD-themed go-karts to go with RMC Streak.

Or some sort of stunt thing, like that guy who rode an F1 car on Big One.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Isn't the problem with Go-Karts that they have a pretty terrible capacity, making them a poor fit for such a large park as Cedar Point? Or isn't this particular RCT experience applicable in real life?

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Isn't the problem with Go-Karts that they have a pretty terrible capacity, making them a poor fit for such a large park as Cedar Point? Or isn't this particular RCT experience applicable in real life?
I'm not clear on what you're asking here.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Probably a TTD-themed go-karts to go with RMC Streak.

Or some sort of stunt thing, like that guy who rode an F1 car on Big One.
Be some pretty interesting go-karts. If this is TTD-themed, it'd make sense if the track was for drag racing.