What's new

Has anyone been on Hyperspace Mountain Paris yet?

Ireeb

Mega Poster
As far as I know, Hyperspace Mountain at Disneyland Paris is open to the public now.
I am curious if the ride got better and more rideable with the new trains or if it still painful.
All reviews are appreciated!

peep

CF Legend
Yeah last weekend was just a test for the staff with the new trains. It opened as Hyperspace Mountain this weekend as part of the special Star Wars event. Seems to be getting great reviews.

As you'll see in my trip report that Hixee linked to I found the trains made the ride very smooth. I have a few issues but they are but minor niggles.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Yeah last weekend was just a test for the staff with the new trains. It opened as Hyperspace Mountain this weekend as part of the special Star Wars event. Seems to be getting great reviews.

As you'll see in my trip report that Hixee linked to I found the trains made the ride very smooth. I have a few issues but they are but minor niggles.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the link Hixee and of course thanks for the trip report peep!
I am glad to hear that the ride was improved by the new trains, even though I won't go to DLP any time soon. But I like space themed enclosed roller coasters and that's why I am happy that Space Mountain Paris is getting some love. Now I am just waiting for them to remove the Star Wars overlay and give it a "neutral" space theme again :D