Change background image

Goosebumps Alive - The Vaults (London Waterloo)

Discussion in 'Halloween Haunts & Scare Attractions' started by silenthillXD, May 20, 2016.

1. silenthillXD

silenthillXD Member

Best Coaster:
    Mine Blower
    Best Park:
    Magic Kingdom
    Coaster Count:
    So there's a rather nifty immersive horror experience going on in London at the moment themed around the Goosebumps book series called Goosebumps Alive. I know Lofty has been, but has anyone else had the pleasure of visiting yet?

It's actually outstanding! It's not so much a scare attraction, rather an immersive theatre production, where you kind of play a role in the plot. The acting is outstanding and the sets really are breath taking! It's definitely one of the best events I have had the pleasure of going to!

There's quite a few of the famous stories featured inside, I myself got to experience;

The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight, The Haunted Mask, Say Cheese! And Die, The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena, Horror land and Night of the Living Dummy.

I'd certainly recommend a visit, even if you aren't necessarily a scare attraction fan, as whilst it does have some impact scares, it's more of a theatrical experience. Definitely a thumbs up from me on this one.

If anyone's interested in my full opinions on the event, i've written up a full review for my blog.

*shameless blog plugging* https://controllersandcreds.wordpress.com/2016/05/12/goosebumps-alive-review/ *shameless blog plugging*

2. Lofty

Lofty Social Media Team Staff Member Social Media Team

Best Coaster:
    Taron
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    If you've not been, you need to.