What's new

Fantawild Wuhu | Unknown | Vekoma Looping Coaster

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Plans for a new Vekoma looper at Fantawild in Wuhu have been uncovered.

Wuhu.jpg

The coaster is a modified lift-hill variant of Formula One at Energylandia in Poland and features an extended ending with twin tunnels split by a heavily banked hill.

Fantawild has three parks in Wuhu and its currently unclear which one will get this coaster. However Oriental Heritage is the most recent and still has a fair amount of space available to fill.

Construction should begin soon.

Last edited:

Lofty

CF Legend
That looks amazing. Vekoma are knocking it out the park lately - it'd be interesting to see the speed of the lift hill, if it'll have a quicker lift like a mega lite, or whether it'll have a slower chain lift. Looking forward to seeing this unfold.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Vekoma is doing so well now. I'm very excited for this!

I do find it kind-of odd that the first model of this was launched, whereas the newer models include lifts. Still looks like a fantastic ride.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
So they are adding this to an original theme park and not a new one? Would be fab to see this pop up across all their resorts.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Yeah. Unconfirmed which of the three parks, but my guess is probably Dreamland, which really needs a decent coaster. All they have at the moment is a small knockoff looper and a tiny kiddy worm thing.

Oriental Heritage makes less sense since it's new as it is and doesn't need anything extra to bring people in yet.

Adventure is off by itself, closer to the city centre, so will have different customers to the two next to each other further out of town. Again, less likely to need something new to draw people in.

Having said all that, it's Fantawild, so what makes sense and what they end up doing aren't the same things.

Last edited: