• Mouse trap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

peep

CF Legend
Whats your favorite board game?

Mine has to be Monopoly, hours of fun. Probably the only board game I play.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Monopoly

Goes on for hours but it is so fun. But I usually never play properly and always take out loans.

Richie

Hyper Poster
CoasterManiac said:
Monopoly - Birmingham edition and the London edition.

My favourite was actually the Monopoly Dublin edition.
Nope, Nottingham version of Monopoly is blatently the best! :p

Another board game I love is Quoridor!

A24011.jpg

I bet I could beat anyone at this game. I know like every tactic there is to know :p

Oh I love board games!

I use to hate Monopoly before, because I had such bad luck, but despite my luck still being pretty bad when I'm playing the game, I tend to like it now. It's good fun once you get into it, and when all, or the majority of the properties are taken. But, we all know Cedar Point-opoly is the best.

So, Monopoly.

Rach

Giga Poster
Richie said:
CoasterManiac said:
Monopoly - Birmingham edition and the London edition.

My favourite was actually the Monopoly Dublin edition.
Nope, Nottingham version of Monopoly is blatently the best! :p

Everyone's home one is the best to them, think i've played the Nottingham one, confussed me a bit, Birmingham one is great.

Would like to try the Cedar Point one

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Risk.

Why take over the game board in Monopoly, when you can take twice the amount of time, do 3 times the trash talking, and take over the world, all in one game which usually lasts 3-4 weeks. :lol:

Jake

Strata Poster
The origional Monopoly is by far the best.

The Rugby one is fab too, but it just isn't a patch on London really ;).

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I always loved Risk, but only because I'm awesome at it! :)

Best board game ever though was Talisman, closely followed by Hero Quest (the original MB version, not ****ty Games Workshop Advanced pants).

Mike

Giga Poster
I would have to say Monopoly, as I can't really think of any more.

Oh yeah, the Blockbusters board game was awesome when I was young and playing it with my Grandad, but the questions are too piss easy for me to play it again now. :p

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
Wasn't this poll done about a month ago? Either way, it was Scrabble then and it's Scrabble now. It's also likely to be Scrabble next month. The best one is the Deluxe version, because the board comes on a spinning disc, so if you lose, you can scatter the tiles and deny all knowledge of defeat... or so I've been told, seeing as I've never lose and all that!

Matt

Roller Poster
Monopoly, because its easy to cheat at, plus span off a McDonalds game that a few of us were obsessed with in '06. MAYFAIR!!