What's new

Bowcraft Amusement Park is closing forever

Matt N

CF Legend
What a shame! Always sad when a park closes; were they having financial difficulties in the years leading up to now?

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Bowcraft had been going out of business for the last ten years or so and was continuously about to close at the end of each season.... I'm honestly surprised it made it this long. I visited once, in 2006 when Crossbow had just opened. Place was a ghost town.

Snoo

The Legend
Bowcraft had been going out of business for the last ten years or so and was continuously about to close at the end of each season.... I'm honestly surprised it made it this long. I visited once, in 2006 when Crossbow had just opened. Place was a ghost town.

Ditto. I hit it in 2008 and we rode Crossbow numerous times in a row without getting up. Sucks but not a surprise.

Matt N

CF Legend
Ditto. I hit it in 2008 and we rode Crossbow numerous times in a row without getting up. Sucks but not a surprise.
Ah right. Thanks guys!