What's new

Women bus drivers

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What the **** happened there?!

Well, she needs to be fired. That's just dangerous driving. **** the Porsche, she could've killed someone in the bus stop, on the pavement or in another car.

Stupid ****.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Luckily it was only a Boxster and not a 911 :lol: .

It looks like she just nailed the accelerater and didn't brake. I wonder what happened afterwards as the Porsche shouldn't have been parked in the bus stop across the road.

Dang, that sucksss. Why the Hell would she try to make like, a U-turn like that? That's just retarded.. A number of people could have been hurt in that type of situation and obviously she should, and needs to be, fired.

P.S.- Not all women drive like that :lol:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
To me it looks like she tried to floor it to get out quickly, but she either slipped off the clutch or the clutch failed and the engine opened completely - which is why she shot forwards out of control.

Steven

Giga Poster
Looks like the Porch driver was at fault. Poor bus driver. Tries to pull out, car is in the middle of the road, (also at fault) after the other bus squeezed passed. Bus driver thinks 'oh ****' preforms evasive manoeuvre. Sees the Porch thinks even more 'oh ****' hell breaks loose.

Going to make an interesting court case if it goes that far.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Goddamn Porch Drivers!

9332_1214679360796_1043162436_679165_4487824_n.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
King Goon said:
Looks like the Porch driver was at fault. Poor bus driver. Tries to pull out, car is in the middle of the road, (also at fault) after the other bus squeezed passed. Bus driver thinks 'oh ****' preforms evasive manoeuvre. Sees the Porch thinks even more 'oh ****' hell breaks loose.

Going to make an interesting court case if it goes that far.

Sorry, but I've only been driving for nine years (in a variety of differnt vehicles, so I may not be the best experinced to comment, but when you're faced with a maneuver where you have to navigate tight spaces, you control the vehicle in a slow and careful manner...not just put your boot down and zoom off.

Regardless if the Porche driver was badly-parked or not, a "professional" driver, such as a bus driver, should be able to easily avoid the car...and the bus shelter.

Steven. You're an idiot.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Just ignore my hypothesis, I'm just the son of a bus driver and spent all my youth around bus stations and having my father describe the accidents his drivers get into.

Go for it Stephen and your mum! We'll call you CSI-Goon!

mrclam

Giga Poster
furie said:
To me it looks like she tried to floor it to get out quickly, but she either slipped off the clutch or the clutch failed and the engine opened completely - which is why she shot forwards out of control.

Probably got her heals stuck under the pedal.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Argh dont rise to Stevens twatty posts, he obviously revels in it, I don't for one minute believe a word he says, he plays on the 'goon' thing far too much.

In other news, I need a slash.