Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Hate Them!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Meh... i dont hate them, but they're not THAT fun

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

metalhead7

Mega Poster
OK, I have never actually gone on a wild mouse, but it seems like everyone who has complains about them being to rough or nauseating. Still I figured if there is so many of them around someone must like them! So I was wondering what you guys thought about them

I've only been on Cheetah Chase (and Primeval Whirl, which doesn't really count), and it's actually pretty fun, but only with friends who make it fun. Riding by yourself, they're pretty boring.

Usually I only ride a Wild Mouse if I'm not in for riding a big ride, and some can be kind of fun if you don't want a big thrill, but then some can just be downright unpleasant.

Meh, they are decent rides. Don't get me wrong, they are great for the parks. They're cheap and are nice family roller coasters. Obviously, they don't provide much thrill, but if you are looking for some plain old fashion fun its the right ride for you.

I've ridden dozens...
Fun = Hersheypark's wid mouse & Kennywood's Exterminator.
meh = the rest.
I've heard Blackpool's is epic, however. It's one of my must-do coasters when I make it across the pond.

^ Yes, proper old wooden wild mouse coasters like the one at BPB is awesome.

But any steel Reverchon spinning wild mouse coaster is the worst coaster type in the world.

The snakey bits of wild mause's don't do anything for me, some of the hills are mildly enjoyable though.

Blackpool's Wild Mouse is one of my favourite coasters, incredible airtime!

I've ridden Dark Knight (SFGadv) and Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster at Warner Bros. Movie World, Australia.

They're okay, decent filler rides but nothing spectacular. Scooby-Doo was actually really good with great theming and was full of surprises! But that one is probably better than most.

The spinning fair ones are **** though :p .

They're all just average. The bit at the top where you just go backwards and forwards is annoying and the drops are pretty meh.
Like others have said though. Blackpools Wild Mouse is insane. Proper old wooden awesomeness right there for you. Even if I did come of with a dead leg for half an hour last time I rode it. :p

Hard to know what to vote here, the one at Blackpool is one of the best rides I've ever been on but thats the only one that I would recommend to anyone. Some can be downright boring and the spinny ones are only fun when ridden with a full car.

I don't think there will or could ever be another one like the Blackpool one, so I wish they'd stop building them really. But will vote for the third option as I don't hate them.

They're decent. I have been on some fun ones however many of them hurt and are just plain boring.

Blackpools Wild Mouse! That is one ****ing insane ride, I felt so close to dying on it... :D

I'm neutral, they're a bit dull, but fun nonetheless.

Apart from the Spinning ones which are dire, I really don't mind them. If the trims are light like on Loudon's or Rattlesnake, they can be a lot of fun.

And Blackpool's is awesome, as was Southport's.

^My opinion is exactly the same. Basically.

The woodie at Blackpool is in a completely separate league, obviously.

I've never enjoyed any of the spinning ones.

I never get excited about the "normal" ones, but I tend to quite enjoy them while I'm on them.

As others have said - Blackpools wild mouse is sexual!

other mouses I've enjoyed -

Rattlesnake - chessy
Movie park germany's
Alton mouse (when I had the one go)
spinning wise - any reverchon= :(, but the fabbri version is pretty nice!

I pretty much universally hate wild mice. Some things like Galaxi clones offer decent rides (like Wildcat at Cedar Point), but at best they're usually boring (like The Dark Knight) and at absolute worst they're downright painful like Reverchon spinners.

No thanks.