What's new

Which Ride continually gives you the Biggest Adrenaline Rush

abc555

Roller Poster
We all have our favourite rides for one reason or another - could be speed, smoothness, theming, overall experience or visuals in the case of something like Spiderman at Universal

- But I was wondering what do you rate as the ride that gives you the biggest Buzz / adrenaline rush on a regular basis...(not just that initial new ride novelty that goes after one or two rides?)

Im a bit of a sucker for launch coasters or big drops but what would you rate as your top 3 coasters or riders that give you that buzz you get when ride a coaster for the first time!

Mine would probably be;
1. Hurakan Condor (portaventura) –over in seconds but delivers the ‘rush’ every time
2. Torn between Shambhala (Portaventura) or Furius Baco (strange I know as one is silky smooth and the other rough as hell – but the initial drop on shambhala and the 1st launch in baco do deliver the regular buzz!)
3. Sheikra (BG Tampa)

Re: Which Ride continually gives you the Biggest Adrenaline

American Eagle is so insane, out-of-control and wild that you can't help but laugh the entire ride, it's great. The adrenaline is amazing.

Katun for me, it is just simply amazing.
SheiKra is a bit too short for my reckoning...

Top Thrill Dragster. I don't think any reasons need to be said.

Jaguar at KBF! :D

-------

In all seriousness, probably Apocalypse or GhostRider.

I love apollos chariot's airtime, it never ceases to amaze me. Also, any drop tower is really great simply due to the anticipation when you're waiting at the top

Apocalypse at Drayton Manor is the only ride which still scares me. I've done the ride many times now, but I still find the whole experience quite intimidating <3

The free fall tower in Tivoli Friheden, no competition. I am glad I rode it. I will never do it again. It will always be my number one thrill <3.

X(2) is the only coaster I have been on multiple times where my nerves/adrenaline is pumping hard every time I ride.

Demon Drop is in the house tonight.
Everybody gets to experience drop time.

Basically every drop tower. They still have me going regardless of how many times I ride them.

...and a 5th

The only coasters that make me shakey these days are Intamin launches, Stealth being the one I get to do on a regular basis

Top Thrill Dragster

Feels the same as it did (minus the intense fear) when I rode it in 2003.

Mysterious Sue said:
...and a 5th

The only coasters that make me shakey these days are Intamin launches, Stealth being the one I get to do on a regular basis
Second that ;) Intamin drop towers and launches.

+ Skyrush! Ok, so I've only been to Hershey once. But during our ERT we rode it, what? 7-8 times, and I got just as big of an adrenaline rush the 8th go as the first! A constant rush for an entire 30 minutes :--D