What's new

What would you do for a million?

£1 Million pounds, what would you do for it?

• Nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bungee Jump from a plane

• Lay on a motorway

• Sleep in a cage full of lions & tigers for 2 days

• Murder someone in public

• Fight Chuck Norris with bare hands

• Total voters

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
I was thinking of that quote, ''everybody has a price''.

So anyway, £1 million squids is a life changing amount of money, what would you do for a million?

I have listed the answers from nothing to 'most extreme', how far down would you go?

Lay on the Motorway with those options. Could do that in the early hours and not get a car for a few mins.

Bungee, because I've always wanted to jump out of a plane anyway (with some kind of thing preventing me from falling and dying obviously).

BJ in a aeroplane. ;) Not from it though. :?

But yeah sky diving and bungee jumping is something I wouldn't mind giving a go so why not combine the two. And get paid for it. :D

LiveForTheLaunch said:
because I've always wanted to jump out of a plane

I'm sure anybody who has shared a flight with you,has wanted to jump out at some point. :wink:

There's no way I'd bungee jump,not even for that amount of money.

I could possibly murder someone,but only somebody I really hated.

Lay on the motorway,maybe.

I'll take the nothing option.

I'm sure anybody who has shared a flight with you,has wanted to jump out at some point.

NO they didn't haha, how rude.. But when I go back on a plane this January.. Omg, everyone is gonna wanna jump out because I'm gonna be crying so much. I'm SO scared.

Out of those options, I'd fight Chuck Norris with my bare hands. Chances are he'd see I was a huge pussy after one hit and show mercy on me. Plus he's getting old now, so he won't be as firey as he used to be.
I guess I'd also bungee jump from a plane. That would be beyond epic.

Bungee. I've always wanted to bungee or jump out of a plane, so to be given a million smackers for it as well is win.

Am I confusing bungee jumping with whatever it's called when you jump with a cord around your legs? Like they do off bridges? I'd never do that out of a plane, anyway.

Skydiving, however, sure. Even if the million was in NOK. By the Norwegian definition of Motorway, I could also probably sleep a night on one without meeting a car.