What's new

Type of phone

RCF

Strata Poster
The title explains it, what type of phone do you have?

lg-mobile-VX8575-ChocolateTouch-black-large.png

I own the LG Chocolate Touch.

Samsung Delve.

samsung-delve.jpg

Its a phone that fits my needs. I dont need crazy features, as long as it texts, calls, and can kinda get on the internet, I'm good. Great phone which I love.

Samsung C300

C300.jpg

It calls, it texts, it has a calender and it has a simple calculator. Never needed anything more.

Sony-Ericsson-Xperia.jpg

Worst phone ever. Dam windows OS.

Next phone will be the Sony ericsson x10 Running on Android 1.6 (Might be 2.1 when released)
Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-X10-Timescape.jpg

^ I know you've always been a SE fan but haven't you found the problems with their recent phones frustrating? Its totally put me off them.

Anyway, I've had loads of bad luck with phones and I'm paying through my nose for them so I'm not that bothered any more!

Last year I had a

nokia_6220_classic.jpg

Which broke so I took out a contract with a

nokia-5800.jpg

which I lost so I replaced with a

sony-ericsson-c905.jpg

which went faulty (known problem with earpiece) so I downgraded to a

SONY-ERICSSON-C902-UN-R43568-1.jpg

which also went faulty, so sent back and used a

0.59539d500.jpg

for a while but it was frustrating so I eventually joined the clan and got a

apple-iphone-3g-black.jpg

which I foolishly lost so replaced with a

ku990iviewty-124a1fa9aaad4cb.jpg

Which I still use! I use the term 'use' loosely as I hate it so I avoid using it as much as possible as I know it'll annoy me and I'll want to get a new phone...

Seeing as Pierre has a phone history of 7 phones in the last year, I'll show you mine :p

2005-2007
Nokia_2600_phone.jpg

sony_ericsson_i300.jpg

2007-2009
Nokia_6300.jpg

2009-
nokia-e71.jpg

As you can see, Nokia = Yay; Sony = Boo! :p

I still use the same phone as I did the last time this topic came up a few years ago, the Sharp GX15. :)

72.jpg

g800.jpg

G800. First Generation. I.e the one where half the features don't work at all. I can't send/recieve pictures, internet and all those funky things because it doesn't work. When it should :roll: :(

I haven't even got onto its random stuff. It chooses when to ring the ringer. So sometimes it ignores calls. Sometimes it randomly vibrates for no reason :S

No wonder it didn't last 6 months on the shelves...

I have me a Samsung Double Flip.. I LOVE it. I lost it on Goliath at La Ronde back in the summer, and ended up getting a Blackberry Storm to replace it, which I HATED, so then I gave the Blackberry to my dad and got another Doubleflip :)

I've got n86, it's cool it's got 8mp camera, wi-fi, 3g and all that stuff, but I can't work out why some of the mp3s are playing and others don't :eek:

Pierre: Tbh the whole Sony Ericsson faulty thing is pissing me off but I will always be a SE fanboy end of. I've had to send the X1 back two times in 16months which is kinda crap, but I guess it's my fault for getting a 18month contract. Next contract will be 12months end of.