Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Leviathan

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Steel Dragon 2000

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
So out of Leviathan, MF, I305, and SD2000, which is the best? I haven't been on any of them, but this how my order would go based on videos-
1. Leviathan. I prefer B&M over Intamin anyday. Leviathan looks like it has the most airtime out of the bunch, and since its a B&M, it looks damn sexy.
2. I305- First drop looks awesome. Love the way the Twisties look.
3. MF- Looks great, just not as good as the other 2 above it.
4. Steel Dragon 2000- Yeah it may be the longest coaster in the world, but that doesn't it mean its the best.

I haven't ridden any either, so cannot make an accurate comparison. For me i think Intimidator 305 will leave me with the best 'wow factor', so that will probably be my favourite. Leviathan and Millenium look less intense, but still really good with leviathan looking and sounding better because of the airtime. Steel Dragon, looks like a good coaster, but not as good as the three above.

You forgot Tower of Terror 2 :) (I know that no-one thinks of it as a giga coaster, but technically it is)

CookieCoasters said:
You forgot Tower of Terror 2 :) (I know that no-one thinks of it as a giga coaster, but technically it is)

Well techincally it's not because it doesn't have a complete circuit ;)

I've only been in Millennium Force, and I love it. I would think that Levi is the best of the bunch, and I305 could be better than MF, because of the intensity. But I'm not entirely sure.

Steel Dragon is definitely the least best though :p

Have only ridden one, MF, so I will hold my vote.

Can't lose with any of those roller coasters though.

Sanchezmran said:
CookieCoasters said:

Does a coaster need to complete a full circuit to be a giga? I am not saying your wrong (you're probably right :) ) i am just curious.

I haven't ridden Leviathan, so i can't really comment on that, and I-305 is easily the #4 of those for me. MF is my #1 steel, which puts SD2K as #2 in that list.

I have ridden I305 and MF. MF knocks it out of the ballpark. I thought I305 was good and just that. I don't like blacking out on roller coasters so I didnt enjoy it as much as that is all I could think about. Those teisties were lots of fun though.

I have been on the three that are on this continent. My rankings are:

Leviathan
MF
I-305

IMO Leviathan is a league above the others. MF and I-305 are pretty close, and depending on the day I would switch their order. My guess would be Steel Dragon would come in at #4.

I've only ridden i305, But Leviathan is definably the best. Then Millennium. Then i305. Then Steel Dragon. I am still gawking over the fact that Leviathan didn't win best new coaster 2012...Screw Wild Eagle. :--D

CookieCoasters said:
Sanchezmran said:
CookieCoasters said:

Does a coaster need to complete a full circuit to be a giga? I am not saying your wrong (you're probably right :) ) i am just curious.

I'm pretty sure a giga coaster has to have a complete circuit and rely on a lift hill, so no launch (and no inversions as well :))

I've only ridden MForce, so I can't really vote in the poll. However, I'd say that both I305 and Leviathan look better. Leviathan seems to have a similar style, but overall I think it looks to have better airtime. I305 looks awesome, but seems to be very hit and miss. Hopefully I get to KD in 2014 to find out for myself.

SD2K definitely looks like the least exciting of the bunch.

I've only rode MF.

Absolutely Fantastic first drop and that first over-banked turn packs a HUGE punch. The coaster also delivers on some excellent floater air on every hill, perfect amount of forces, and keeps a VERY fast pace throughout. Definitely the ideal coaster.

Im going eith what has made a lasting impact on me, I305. Granted MFs first drop still scares me **** (I hold on still), the front on I305 was just pure funfilled awesomesauce for me (I dont grey or black out, so heavy forces arent a bother).

That and I barely remember MFs ride since I havent been on it in almost 10 years.

I305 is better than MF, in my opinion.

It's a choice between a boring ride, and one that is exciting in the wrong ways.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Haven't been on 305 yet, but Leviathan is way too mean. MF is just a really fast antique car ride. +1 Leviathan.