What's new

So it was... ...that killed Archie

Ollie

CF Legend
Starting this topic seeing everyone is talking about it now.

So now we all know that...
Stacy
killed Archie.

Did you guess correctly? What did you think of the episode?

I don't personally watch the show but watched this knowing that people won't be shutting up about it (they haven't since Christmas anyway). It was alright though. A bit dramatic at the end as he wouldn't run away if he was innocent.

The behind the scenes on BBC3 was good though. :)

Re: So it was...

Ollie said:
Starting this topic seeing everyone is talking about it now.

Wrong, since I am neither not talking about it nor care...

Hence my post in this topic is rather pointless, but annoying generalisations are annoying...

Haha the lack of enthusiasm in the topic is funny.

I watched it with my mum, neither of us watch Eastenders frequently, but we watched it cos we heard there'd be a death, and mainly, because it was live.

It was hilarious. The amount of awkward pauses was great, but better than that, was the sheer incredibility of the ending.

Why would that policeman follow whoever it was (not that I'm afraid of spoiling it, I just don't know any of their names) up onto the roof, and then along a slippery sloped bit of the roof? A real policeman would have seen that there was no way for the guy to get down, and just tried to shout for him to stop. Instead the policeman put himself in danger. Very un-proffesional.

Also, how the **** did that guy land to have the side of his head, and just the side of his head covered in chocolate sauce? Must've been a pretty spectacular landing.

And on one final note, did anyone notice that gory bit where THE DEAD CORPSE TWITCHED?

I turned onto the last 5 minutes and was also screaming "why are the poliemen chasing him across a rooftop". Stupid script writers.

What? The?

I know I'm known for being a little OTT with this, but...

...this is an international board. If you're going to post a thread about a TV series/radio series/movie/magazine/news story/comic/website/etc/etc, at least write a proper introduction so us others can see what the hell is going on. Is this topic about an advert, by the way?

Thanks a lot.

Yes but if you didn't watch it then why do people feel the need to join in.
Especially Benin and Kim. If you've got nothing to add then why post?

And Pokemaniac this is about a British Soap called Eastenders. On the Christmas Day episode someone got killed and noone knew who dunnit. Only 7 people in the world knew and all the suspects had to film alternate endings as even they were kept guessing. Even the actual killer didn't know until about 30 minutes before it started by a quick tap on the shoulder by the producer.

So it's been talked about alot since Christmas and yesterday was the 25th anniversary of the show and they did a live episode in which someone died and the person who killed Archie on Christmas day was revealed.

Likewise Facebook almost died after it finished with millions of people talking about it.

Ollie said:
Yes but if you didn't watch it then why do people feel the need to join in.
Especially Benin and Kim. If you've got nothing to add then why post?

****s and giggles.

Who's stacey?

oh.. i remember

stacey.jpg

She was always a nasty piece of work that Stacey was...