What's new

Scarefest/Fightnights/Howl"o"ween/ UK Scare Season

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
JoshC. said:
The Big Top has a mirror maze in it - https://twitter.com/THORPEPARK/status/6 ... 9222188034

Does anyone know of any other scare mazes that have mirror mazes? I've only ever found them in walkthroughs like Hocus Pocus Hall and things like the Dungeons. As fun as it sounds, I do have a bit of a worry about how it could affect throughputs / the experience overall..

Correct me if I am wrong Lofty, but I think Abramacabre (Screamland Margate) has one! Nice to see this is more than just Carnival of Screams 2. Oh and has anyone seen the towers stuff for The Haunting of Molly Crowe? It's looking like it's going to be in the old swiss cottage! How peculiar!

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
I think my girlfriend is going to be an actor at Dr Frights Halloween Nights again this year, idk what maze or what as though because its voluntary she will be assigned on the day. She told me I should go try out the mazes and I said no :lol: tbh I would hate it, scare mazes aren't my cup of tea- I would much rather ride the highest and most intense drop towers than do one and I know the opposite is true for some CFers!

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
cjbrandy said:
I think my girlfriend is going to be an actor at Dr Frights Halloween Nights again this year, idk what maze or what as though because its voluntary she will be assigned on the day. She told me I should go try out the mazes and I said no :lol: tbh I would hate it, scare mazes aren't my cup of tea- I would much rather ride the highest and most intense drop towers than do one and I know the opposite is true for some CFers!

Neat :D She ever done scare acting before? I did Ward 78 at Twisted Attractions last year, and may be doing it again this year! (don't know what maze though) But yeah, scare acting is so much fun, but yeah very tiring!

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
cjbrandy said:

Neat :D I did Ward 78 at Twisted Attractions last year, and may be doing it again this year! (don't know what maze though) But yeah, scare acting is so much fun, but yeah very tiring!

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
cjbrandy said:

Neat :D I did Ward 78 at Twisted Attractions last year, and may be doing it again this year! (don't know what maze though) But yeah, scare acting is so much fun, but yeah very tiring!

bla8989

Roller Poster
I have a feeling it wont be a mirror maze as we know it. Im pretty sure The Haunting of Molly Crowe will be in the towers and they just used the Swiss cottage for the promo.

3Dimensions

Mega Poster
There was a mirror maze section in the Crash of the Elysium (a piece of immersive theatre based off of Doctor Who) which worked pretty well, this only had Weeping Angel statues in, no actors. Only scary part was almost falling into the sets as we were forced to run from the previous section, I was in front and almost launched myself into the mirrors!

Lofty

CF Legend
It's really not that uncommon at all.

Mirror Mirror at Knott's has one. Abramacabre at Screamland is a mirror maze, several of The Dungeons have them, Scare Kingdom has used one in the past, too.