What's new

RCT3 Custom Scenery PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hello All, I have downloaded Custom Scenery for my RCT3 PLatinum game. I have imported all my CS (Custom Scenery) in RCT3. I was wondering, If I import custom Scenery on one computer, can I go to another computer (I have the game installed on the other PC too) and still find my CS in the game? Please Answer.

EDIT: Can I use a USB pin and save the files on it and then try to copy the CS files over to the same folder on a computer with a WINDOWS VISTA operating system?

PLEASE ANSWER

Short answer: No

Long answer: The CS doesn't install itself on the game CD. It stores itself in your computer, and the game CD is told to go there to look for the files if need be. All that is on the CD regarding your custom scenery is the "look over there"-command.

But if you own an USB pin, no big deal. Copy the files from the folder in the first PC, and put them at the same place in the other. I can't remember exactly what location this is, but I bet you've got some instructions when you downloaded the scenery.

Whenever I've reinstalled RCT3 on any of my 6 computers over the last few years, I've only moved the Atari Folder. I don't even have the disc any more!

Since it runs without the disc, and everything is contained within that folder, it's so easy to move, and as an added bonus, ALL your custom scenery moves with it! :D