What's new

More bizarre news from Sweden

bergochdalbana

Mega Poster
Furuvik is a small park a few hours drive north of Stockholm, mostly known for their recent perchance of the Schwarzkopf Jet Star 2 that was originally the Black hole at Alton Towers. Anyway enough of this about the park and onto the news:

gp.se said:
Hurt "behind" at Furuvik

A 31-year-old man was injured on Furuviksparken outside Gävle on Sunday. He accidentally sat down on a hitch for a miniature truck, which is a part of attraction "Trafikplatsen" (a Driving School type attraction).

- Supposedly it penetrated his backside and injured his anus, says Michael Hedstrom, spokesman Gävle police, to Arbetarbladet.

Furuviksparken told the newspaper that something like this has ever happened before, and that the attraction is aimed towards children. The accident led to blood poisoning and a police report, which is described as causing bodily harm.

Yeah, the newspapers does everything to bash theme parks these days in Sweden. And things like these that are really "non news" are brought to light every week, just as when their Jet-Star E-stopped a few months ago and the papers started shouting DOOOM!!!! Bring on some interesting stuff instead.

Sources:
gp.se (Swedish)
Arbetarbladet.se (Swedish, with images)

Brilliant! Perhaps since it's been removed from Alton it's been downgraded to The Brown Hole? Does being violated by a children's ride make it somehow peadiphilic?

So which part did the deed?
1325805942.jpg

This is hilarious. I can imagine a few CF members now booking flights to Sweden hoping for a replay.

OMG THEME PARKS ARE SO DANGEROUS I'M NEVER GOING TO ONE AGAIN ETC. ETC.....

;)

My thoughts are with the family at this difficult time. After all - they're probably laughing just as much as us!