What's new

Merlin pass events

badger

Roller Poster
Just got a postcard 13th march 2pm to 5pm ,Annual pass holders can ride saw if you pre book tickets from Merlin, also Legoland 20th march and Chessington 22nd March Have preview days for annual pass holders, anyone else know more?. :shock:

Ollie

CF Legend
Yes. It was mentioned in the Saw construction topic. :p
It's also £5 to go to Thorpe on the 13th to ride Saw for a few hours for AP Pass holders only.

Ollie

CF Legend
Oh and there's also a trip in the trip planning section of the forum to go to Thorpe for the 13th. :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ollie said:
It's also £5 to go to Thorpe on the 13th to ride Saw for a few hours for AP Pass holders only.

You mean go to Thorpe and queue for a few hours and ride it once, perhaps twice if you're lucky.

tks

Strata Poster
I got an email saying it was £5 for a ticket if you're an AP holder.. And £20 for guests...

£20 for about 6 rides? **** off.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
That's why the other AP days are awesome since they are free and involve the ENTIRE park...

I cannot remember Inferno's event they had but I defo remember they even had the show on that year... Rather epic indeed...

spicy

Giga Poster
Yeah I got an E-mail about Chessies AP day on 22nd March. I wanted to go but its Mothers Day :(

Chaz

Roller Poster
I Couldn't find anything regards the new castle dungeon in the topics so thought I would post this here.

I have received a email back from warwick castle regards this and the merlin annual pass and thought i should share. I asked was it included in the pass and could katie get in on her own. I hope it proves useful to others. I know it isn't a rollercoaster based attraction but some of you may fancy it.

"The Castle Dungeon is included as a benefit of the Merlin pass holders, however tickets for this can only be booked on the day and will be subject to availability.
Your 13 year old would need adult supervision to go through and can not go through on his own, but I agree it would not be suitable for your 5 year old.
Hope this helps but if you need anything further please don’t hesitate to get back in touch
regards
Corrina Bower | Administration Manager"