Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The latest fad for those crazy young interneters. Well, it's been around for years to be fair, but it's gathering huge momentum now and becoming the latest thing.

So, do you get LOLcatz? Do you think they're hugely original and funny ,or just vastly irritating?

For those who only speak LOLcatz:
LOLcatz said:
the LATEST FAD 4 DOSE CRAZY YOUNG INTERNETERS. WELL, IZ BEEN AROUND 4 YEERS 2 BE FAIR, BUT IZ GATHERIN HUGE MOMENTUM NAO AN BECOMIN the LATEST TING.

SO, DO U GIT LOLCATZ? DO U FINKZ THEYRE HUGELY ORIGINAL AN FUNNY ,OR JUS VASTLY IRRITATIN.

If you have no clue what I'm on about, go here:
http://lolcatz.wordpress.com/

Example:
LolCatRenderer2.aspxtopbottomatleastpackcheezburgertoo3fsize55imagename32983.jpg

Some can be.. but I'm not a huge fan of cats and don't find most of the captions funny.

Not the sort of thing I'd spend ages looking at but I've giggled at the odd one in passing.

LOLcatz are LOL.

I'd like to show a funny one now but I'm at work and shouldn't really be looking at cats with gramatically incorrect captions and be chuckling to myself.

LOLcats is awesome. Especially the one on my Facebook...

funny-pictures-mythbuster-cat.jpg

But yes, I visit icanhascheezburger on most days.

^ I like to think I have a sense of humour, but I just don't get it.

It's a rabbit eating a lettece speaking witha lisp, and that cat one above it, too.

What's funny about it?

It's just how completely ridiculous the rabbit looks, and how proud it looks holding the bit of lettuce.

The pause between the the two lines of text works perfectly too.

You have to have seen Mythbusters to get the first one really, it's only funny because the cat looks just like one of the presenters:

jamie-hyneman.jpg

Oh I've loved these type of images for years now, they never get old and there are always new and more hilarious ones to find.

One loves LOLCATZ :D

There are a few good images there, but too many are decidedly "meh". I just can't be bothered digging through all the crap to find the few that I find genuinely funny.

THAT RABBIT IS SO PRECIOUS!

I'm not a fan of those cat things, no, but I have laughed at some of the better ones. Some are them are super lame though, and I can't stand the ones that say like "I is a cat' with that kind of language if you get what I mean? It annoys me so much.

I love most of them, specially the bunny rabbit ones =]

They're also so so much funnier when:
a) You're with other people who find them funny
b) You're extremely drunk

These are alright. They raise a small smile, but I wouldn't say they were "laugh-out-loud".

Meh!