What's new

League of Goons 2024: Results!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Q1 results

Apologies for the slight delay in getting this one up - don't have ready access to my desktop with all the scripts on it to generate the maps and whatnot at the moment. Anyway, it's time to check in with the Q1 results!

We've had 20 members sign up so far. Of those 20 members, 17 of you have logged points this quarter. You've scored a total of 12321 points, visited a total of 129 parks and ridden 653 coasters.

Here's the table, as it stands at the close of Q1:

LoG2024_q1_table.png

Congratulations to @gavin, @Projektion and @Eyebrows for their podium positions this quarter! Gavin has pulled so well clear this quarter that the rest of us will have to submit points big time to catch up before the end of Q2!

Additionally, @gavin travelled the furthest this quarter - with a trip to Argenpark being 18,503km from home! @gavin also submitted the biggest single park visit with 347 points logged at Cidade da Criança!

Here's a world map, with all of the parks visited in Q1 shown.

LoG2024_q1_map.png

LoG2024_q1_heatmap.png

See you in Q2!

Q2 results

Okay - catching up now! It's finally time to check the Q2 results!

We've had 23 members sign up so far. Of those 23 members, 20 of you have logged points this quarter. You've scored a total of 20884 points, visited a total of 251 parks and ridden 1640 coasters.

Here's the table, as it stands at the close of Q2:

LoG2024_q2_table.png

Congratulations to @Trax, @toofpikk and @Eyebrows for their podium positions this quarter! @Gavin still hold strong in first place overall, and there's been some minor shuffling of positions. @JoschC. sneaks onto the podium, with @Trax nipping at their heels! @Projektion has tumbled out of the podium now, but maybe there's a chance for a comeback later in the year!

Additionally, @Gavin travelled the furthest this quarter - with a trip to HotZone in Rio De Janeiro being 17,710km from home! @JackFish submitted the biggest single park visit with 466 points logged at Silver Dollar City!

Here's a world map, with all of the parks visited in Q2 shown.

LoG2024_q2_map.png

LoG2024_q2_heatmap.png

See you in Q3!

Oooo, sneaking into third place was unexpected! Will I be able to maintain that energy for the second half of the year?

thanks as ever for this Hixee!

Oh the pains of not being able to get away on park trips during the Summer months. Here's hoping I can make up ground when the Winter months comes back around.

Wow, I seriously didn't expect to sneak up to fourth place. I am afraid that I won't be able to keep up that pace I did in Q2. But I will try anyway :)