Kings Island or Kings Dominion?

• Kings Island

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Kings Dominion

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

CPSFMMCW

Mega Poster
After the success of Kings Island, the new Kings Dominion park comes. So which is overall better? I I course am a Kings Island fan, as I like its variety of coasters more. What they really just need is like a Giga, Floorless, Stand-Up, and a winged and then they'd have a perfect park. Of course, that's not gonna happen, but I still really like it. That being said, Kings Dominion has a Great Launched, and a fantastic Giga. But does that make Kings Dominion better than Kings Island?

Kings Island by a mile

The environment was better. Workers were better. Food was better. Rides were better, and I just enjoyed it more. Plus, it has The Beast!

^That.. except KD has better rides by a lot actually. 305 wasn't GREAT, but far from bad. Volcano and Dommy are the obvious highlights. KI has DBack which is obviously superb and.. Beast for about 30 minutes a day. With Banshee being around, I think it will close the gap depending on how good it is tbh.

I really disliked King's Dominion, but it's not really super fair because the first time I went it was like a million degrees out and ruined the experience. They do have a lot to offer, but the atmosphere just isn't as good as Kings Island. Kings Island also has plenty to do and not as bad of an atmosphere in my opinion.

i always thought kings dominion had superior coasters to kings island but this year i think thats going to change with banshee and i also always thought that kings island always had a better atmosphere than kings dominion so overall kings island is better