What's new

Info about Ride the Comix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyZeebub

Roller Poster
I'm looking for more info about Ride the Comix at DisneyQuest, specifically Zeebub's voice actor. I already know Dave Cohen created the characters, and I sent him an email (I've emailed him in the past, and he responded.) I also tracked down the uploader of the avatar view video on Vimeo, Justine Gentile, and emailed her. Have yet to get a response for either.

Theorized voice cast:
  • Frank Welker as Phillip Prince
  • Eartha Kitt as Mistress Khan
  • Corey Burton as Captain Bonz
  • Keith David as Zeebub
The part they have in the video of what I assume to be Zeebub's stage actually features one of his minions (the Demon Swarm; skeleton demons) and not Zeebub himself. He probably had dialogue... and I want to hear how savage it is (Megatron saying "BEG FOR MERCY" anyone??)

I weirdly find Zeebub hot for some reason... LOL

I'm looking for more info about Ride the Comix at DisneyQuest, specifically Zeebub's voice actor. I already know Dave Cohen created the characters, and I sent him an email (I've emailed him in the past, and he responded.) I also tracked down the uploader of the avatar view video on Vimeo, Justine Gentile, and emailed her. Have yet to get a response for either.

Theorized voice cast:
  • Frank Welker as Phillip Prince
  • Eartha Kitt as Mistress Khan
  • Corey Burton as Captain Bonz
  • Keith David as Zeebub
The part they have in the video of what I assume to be Zeebub's stage actually features one of his minions (the Demon Swarm; skeleton demons) and not Zeebub himself. He probably had dialogue... and I want to hear how savage it is (Megatron saying "BEG FOR MERCY" anyone??)

I weirdly find Zeebub hot for some reason... LOL
Woah, that took a turn I wasn't expecting... 😳

Disney........Quest.

Outside of me, I'm not sure how many people here even visited the place?....on a forum with moossstly UK/Eueo members too 🤔
Also, I have no idea what you're talking about because Cyberspace Mountain and the Buzz Lightyear Bumper Cars are the only things I'd ever do in there, and I assure you, I don't find Bill Nye the Science Guy..... hot 😳

Also, I have no idea what you're talking about because Cyberspace Mountain and the Buzz Lightyear Bumper Cars are the only things I'd ever do in there, and I assure you, I don't find Bill Nye the Science Guy..... hot 😳
Me either! Guy destroyed matter!

Zeebub looked like a character out of Spawn or other '90s underground comics. He's my PFP, but here's a closer look:
10be4be9-4764-4a4d-9d90-1f29c146fd0d_rw_600.jpeg

Anyway, Dave got back to me. He said, "I wasn’t involved at all with production, I don’t know anything about the talent involved – that happened well after my work on it. It’s been a long time and I don’t have contact w/any of the team who did that part of the work."

Anyway, Dave got back to me. He said, "I wasn’t involved at all with production, I don’t know anything about the talent involved – that happened well after my work on it. It’s been a long time and I don’t have contact w/any of the team who did that part of the work."
Well I suppose that's that, then. 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.