What's new

Indiana Beach I All American Triple Loop | Quimera (Dreier Looper) relocation | 2024

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
^ interesting. I rember the park having a galaxi for a long time years ago. Wonder where it'll go.
Same location as the last; in between the waterslides that were built encompassing the original. Once it was removed in 2013, it couldn’t be replaced by any major coaster other than a Zyklon, given the strict shape and concrete pad pier. It’s sat untouched… until now.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Lol, mixing their coaster track together like a box of Legos. https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=511708880151948&set=a.488766215779548

241973121_511708883485281_4499576637298770705_n.jpg

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I mean, they never fully assembled the coaster...so maybe they built just bits and pieces to see how extensive the damage is? This could still be part of their overall refurbishment plan.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Or they can just send it over to Niagara Amusement Park, because I sure would like having it so close to home

Edit; just heard from a good source that the loops are not in the correct spot right now, they will be reconstructed in all good time

Last edited:

sneakycoasters

Roller Poster
I do worry about this coaster, I rode it in the UK when it was at Flamingo Land, I have seen pictures and videos of some very dubious repairs being done to it when it was in Mexico. I hope they're giving it a really thorough check over.

Changa

Mega Poster
Is it in the middle of being repainted? The yellow/blue rails make it look like one of those bodged panel jobs on cars.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Holy hell....and this thing touched 6G's according to RCDB? I never imagined I'd want to go to Indiana Beach!!

Indy

Hyper Poster
Holy hell....and this thing touched 6G's according to RCDB? I never imagined I'd want to go to Indiana Beach!!
We'll see how it operates at IB, but it was absolutely bonkers when it was at La Feria. The single most intense coaster experience of my life.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
We'll see how it operates at IB, but it was absolutely bonkers when it was at La Feria. The single most intense coaster experience of my life.
Makes sense, even the "smaller" Schwarzkopf's are bonkers. Which to that point
There's no way they'll run it like it was in Mexico. Even if it "just" goes back to how it was at Flamingoland, it'll still be excellent.
Exactly. Well deff ready to finally hit this place up. Never could justify it though I wanted to try Cornball but now seems right,