What's new

CF Speed Build Competition | Round 2 | Type Vote (Please Vote)

Which type should we build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt N

CF Legend
You should fix the block timing before submitting :)

Stopping on the mid course isn't a great look, and does the (great) layout an injustice. Even if it is only one drop from the final brake run...
It doesn’t do that when the ride is running regularly; it was only doing that because the ride had only just opened at the time of filming and was waiting for people to fill it up, so all trains were stacking on the brakes. When guests are in the ride, it doesn’t stack on the MCBR.

Maybe I should film a new video so that you see it how it is when guests are actually in it?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
It doesn’t do that when the ride is running regularly; it was only doing that because the ride had only just opened at the time of filming and was waiting for people to fill it up, so all trains were stacking on the brakes. When guests are in the ride, it doesn’t stack on the MCBR.

Maybe I should film a new video so that you see it how it is when guests are actually in it?
Film another, it looks bad :)

You can set maximum wait times, so that it never stacks and just leaves empty if needed. :)

Matt N

CF Legend
Film another, it looks bad :)

You can set maximum wait times, so that it never stacks and just leaves empty if needed. :)
I guess I could also reduce it to 3 trains to film the video, as then, it would only stack on the final brake run as opposed to the mid-course.

Status
Not open for further replies.