What's new

Best Horror Mazes in London?

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Me and the fam are spending a week in London as of tomorrow, whoring out our Merlin Annual Passes, and we are fond of horror mazes. As I'm sure some of you will know London boasts quite a few, and we were wondering which ones would be worth doing over others?

I've just bought tickets for the London Bridge Experience. I've heard it's awesome, so I'd highly recommend a visit if you're off on a trip.

It's a bit pricey, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

^I think that's the one we did with Ben and it was nothing too scary...

Is Pasaje del Terror still open? If so, try that one. The one at Blackpool was pretty good: classics never get old.

^That's the one we did, yeah. It's a pile of turd.

I think Pasaje got spited didn't it?

If so, the ones that are left are awful. Just don't bother.

The Dungeons is good fun and probably the best done (can you tell I used to work for merlin? lol) it's very detailed and you can learn stuff while having a good laugh at the black humour they use, plus there's a couple of good rides in there too (credit?) I've not been since their new ride though. That said, it's not really a hardcore scare attraction

DON'T bother with Pasaje del terror, if it is still there? It's a waste of money, even if you haggle them down on their prices, I think we got in for £8 each and we still felt ripped off...

London Tombs I've not done so can't say for certain about that tbh lol

There's also a smallish one hidden down near the eye, but I've heard tell it's pants so probably not worth a look!

Hope this helped!