What's new

2560x1600 Rollercoaster/Theme Park Related Desktop Wallpaper

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Got a big sexy new computer today, and the resolution is 2560x1600, but it's very difficult to find any desktop wallpapers, nevermind ones that suit me. So I was wondering if anyone has a similar resolution and knows of specific desktop wallpapers, or if people know websites or whatever. I'll pretty much get what I'm given so any theme park/rollercoaster related wallpapers would be wonderful, thanks.

Re: 2560x1600 Rollercoaster/Theme Park Related Desktop Wallp

I love Flickr tbh.. great large high res images from all over.

I usually take my own. I have my camera set to 1600x1200 pixels, but I know it can take photos at close to 4000 pixels wide. If you set your camera to the right resolution, you could take photos of basically anything you want and use them as wallpaper.

You can go to either me or Rach's design shops (In the advertisements forum) and we will make them for you. Just say what you want and the resolution, and it will be made for free. :)

Moved to Anything Goes - not really a coaster question

As for the image sizes, well... It really can't be that hard surely? I'm blessed with a camera that takes pretty massive photos anyway, so I always use my own images, but there's bound to be high-resolution pictures on the internet...

Places like Flickr is a good bet to find theme park related images, the only problem is that some don't upload full size images but just 1024x768 :(

Another place that are worth having a look at is:
http://interfacelift.com
just choose > Widescreen > 2560x1600 and off you go...
(can't find any theme park related ones though :( , but there are a lot of other great images though)

Go here to my pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/107203122441051099654

Find one or as many as you like, Ill be more than happy to use the original file (which is over 3000 on its long side typically unless cropped a lot).

Id say easiest way, go to the image in my picasa, right click, copy image url and paste it here.