1. Wicker Man - I think the whole experience on this really elevates the ride.
2. Nemesis - just a great ride with a unique setting.
3. Oblivion - I really enjoy the simplicity of a big drop.
4. Th13teen - I love the ride, but what prevents it from being higher is the extent of the trimming on...
The intention was for the guests to be animatronics (or static figures) and the roof garden is indoors still.
As mentioned above, this has been a long term project. Recently I decided to look back at how the park evolved over time in a video:
Thanks guys! Because this was started before even FLY was announced, albeit in RCT3, it feels weird to see comparisons. All I hope is that people wont think I'm hopping on the popularity bandwagon!
One of the rides actually finished is this one called Hotel Futura, a kind of steampunk ghost...
This is a project I've been working on for absolutely ages, on and off. The theme is a towering city as imagined by sci fi writers of the 1800's. Before anyone asks, it was started before FLY at Phantasialand opened ;)
This is still work in progress, and the whole park is big in...
Similar to you, Mack Powered Coasters seem to be the most dominant.
I appear to have 6.
Runaway Mine Train
Of larger coasters I have a tie between B&M Dive and Inverted Coasters at 4 each.
Another vote here for Phantasialand, though for different reasons:
Taron and Temple of the Nighthawk. These two are actually my top and bottom coasters I've ridden. Detest Night Hawk as it made me feel so sick.
1. Wicker Man (whole package: great theming, atmospheric, fun ride)
2. Stealth (fast thing goes whoosh)
3. Oblivion (love a good drop)
4. Nemesis (despite my comments in the Least Common opinion thread I still enjoy it a lot)
5. Nemesis Inferno (I think it's pretty close to Nemesis)
I think I probably have a similar tolerance of forces to you Matt. I enjoy airtime and negatives more than I enjoy positive forces and I think sustained forces or very intense forces uncomfortable, which is likely why I prefer Wicker Man to Nemesis and struggle with Manta.
Back to unpopular /...
I actually agree with you (or at least see where you're coming from on a few of these.
- Whilst I change my mind on the matter often, I think Nemesis is great but find Inferno to be very enjoyable and highly underrated as an Invert. I am undecided sometimes as to which I prefer as a track...