New profile posts

Want to build with RMC track in RCT? Check out the OpenRCT2 server!
Amazing fact: You can always see your own nose, but your brain filters it out. 😮
Reactions: rob666
rob666
rob666
Been looking at my nose all day.
Got a squint headache now.
N
Nicky Borrill
Think this confirms it, my brain must be broken then :(
caffeine_demon
caffeine_demon
ahh , but what if you're wearing a mask?
Met up with a friend earlier today, got talking about future travel plans. Although nothing will happen for at least a year, makes me want to start planning....
Hey Squeedle.
Just noticed you joined March 1st and no one had given you a welcome for some reason so....
Welcome to CF, Squeedle! I'll be following you.
Tomorrow is day 24 of quarantine for me. Thinking about buying a gaming pc/laptop so I can buy planet coaster(and other games) but need some help lol.
N
Nicky Borrill
I’ll pm you, too few characters here 🙈
Mack
Mack
i'm just going to say actually consider if your laptop is ever really going to be moving off your desk's top and if not consider a desktop lol there is so much to be said for how much less throttling of those pricey components there is on a desktop with their better ability to cool and deliver power etc plus upgrades are easier if you're the type to do those. i just think it's worth taking into account :D
Mack
Mack
(especially with phones and tablets being able to fill that mobile role now)
Day 26 of Quarantine: beginning coaster counts for friends, family, and anyone else I have ever remotely visited an amusement park with.
Day 10 of Lockdown: The Lego rollercoaster is long since complete, starting the carousel this evening...