What's new

Rainbow Magicland looks Magical

Ben

CF Legend
It looks really Asian to me...

If that makes sense?

Like, it looks like a Happy Valley. Not a bad thing at all, quite cool, but, yeah, that's what it reminds me of.

And the view of Shock across the lake reminds me of BSG in Singapore...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I can't see that happening at all. Hard Rock Park was really in the wrong location. This place is just outside Rome, with basically no other parks in the area for competition.

El Patricko

Roller Poster
Wow i feel like if i had just done some LSD, this park would not appear any different. Very colourfull, great work and a round of applause for them from me.

The childrens area looks pretty poor though, and i dont like the colour shceme for the steam machine. Other than that im genuinely blown away by this park (and boy do i love the construction phase!) :--D

andrus

Giga Poster
DSC00046%20%5B1024x768%5D.jpg

This must be the drop tower. I thought it was confirmed to be an Intamin? I don't really like the S&S ones.. ..but ohh well, the rest of the park looks awesome! :--D

andrus

Giga Poster
How do you see the difference? There are pipes (for pneumatics I supposed) inside the structure, the only Fabbri tower I've ridden is Detonator at Thorpe which lacks pipes (since it ain't driven by pneumatics). But if it indeed is a Fabbri tower it's great news! Even though Detonator is really small it's still better then most S&S towers I've ridden :)

A

Anonymous

The S&S ones have loads of large pipes inside the structure, where as this one is practically empty (since you can see through it). Others that also makes these kinds of towers that I know of are: Zamperla, Huss, Intamin (ballisitc tower) and Fabbri, but I'm pretty sure that there might be other similar rides by other company's...

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, Det has pneumatics... They're at the very top, and quite small. The pipes inside the towers are for air powered launches (which might still be called pneumatics for all I know, but, Det does have them as well)

andrus

Giga Poster
^Ok, Detonator might have pneumatics as well it's just that I couldn't see anything at this picture:
Detonator_at_Thorpe_Park_-_geograph.org.uk_-_145471.jpg

And there are som pipes running through the tower at Rainbow Magicland, or it might just be the brake fins from that angel?