#300 Ultra Twister Megaton - Greenland
#400 Gold Rush - Slagharen
#500 Shambhala - Portaventura
#600 Rocky Coaster - Suzuka Circuit
#700 HangTime - Knott's Berry Farm
#800 Twisted Cyclone - Six Flags Over Georgia
#900 Raptor - Gardaland
#1000 Hyperion - Energylandia
Oh wow; huge congratulations @HeartlineCoaster! That isn’t a milestone that too many have hit; I hope Hyperion’s ride experience ended up being just as special as the milestone!

James F

Hyper Poster
#1 Woody Woodpecker Nuthouse Coaster - Universal Studios Florida

#100 Eurosat - Europa Park

I didn't seek out for a milestone coaster, I didn't even know my coaster count at that time, so it just landed on what it landed on. It took some time to backtrack.

My #150 is coming up and hopefully I will get it on either Lech Coaster. Hyperion or Zadra if I don't have to cancel my trip in October.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
So like, literally ALL of us have been to Energylandia in the past few weeks. Shouldn't we have planned this better? ?
You b*st*rds out there enjoying the coaster world again, while I’m stuck here in a leaderless country that won’t emerge again until there’s a vaccine. My last coaster was Belmont’s Giant Dipper in December 2019, and I am not likely to ride at all in the year 2020. I’m sure there are people throughout history who have suffered in some way, but surely none such as I.

GENEZY

Roller Poster
#100 Battlestar Galactica Human - Universal Studios Singapore
#200 Troy - Toverland
#300 Ultra Twister Megaton - Greenland
#400 Gold Rush - Slagharen
#500 Shambhala - Portaventura
#600 Rocky Coaster - Suzuka Circuit
#700 HangTime - Knott's Berry Farm
#800 Twisted Cyclone - Six Flags Over Georgia
#900 Raptor - Gardaland
#1000 Hyperion - Energylandia
I'm happy to see raptor from my home park on that list. Congrats!

Will

Strata Poster
I've already mentioned this, but Storm Chaser was my 500th steel coaster :)

Also as mentioned, if I don't get spited, I'll get more new creds this week than I managed in the whole of last year. According to my spreadsheet, 2021 so far has the best average rating for new creds since 2002!

Last edited:

EmmaUK

Mega Poster
My 100th was a slightly disappointing ride on Wicker Man. Should Biden do the right thing though and let us brits in for a late summer trip, my 8 year old should reach her 100th in kings dominion, so 305 it is. However, to do that I’d have to take one for the team and probably reach 200 in Six Flags America 😬😬

than_edg412

Roller Poster
Didn't really know what to name it so excuse me for the crappy name, lol.

Do you try to get in bigger, more exciting coasters for things like your fiftieth coaster, or your hundredth coaster (or any other milestone numbers), or do you go for the kiddie coasters to make it more amusing? Or do you just not care?

Also, what are your milestone coasters?

For me, I don't really care what my milestone coasters are considering I've only had one, which was my fiftieth, and even that's not a big deal. When I get to one hundred I'm gonna make it a worthwhile coaster though. In case you're wondering, my fiftieth was Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Great Adventure.

SOo, what about you guys?
My one hundredth is going to be ride of steel at Six Flags Darien Lake. I currently have ridden 97 coasters