What's new

IP-themed rides that you'd like to see happen

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Maannn.... A Pokemon Snap themed dark ride shooter.... but rather than laser guns... It's a "camera" and you're taking "photos" of the Pokemon... And more rare Pokemon are worth more points!
Or maybe it's the Pokedex ...and the winner is whoever ''saw' the most number of unique Pokemon along the way.

peep

CF Legend
valerian and the city of a thousand planets

You might be interested in the VR Eurosat overlay coming to Europa park then...

Almost strange that nobody have said Pokémon yet.

And of course, a Mario Kart 3D tracked simulator ride would be amazing too.

I'd actually love a Pokemon ride, Nagashima Spa Land does have an extra charge maze thing. I think something along the lines of what @CanobieFan said would be incredible though.

TempelAbreißen

Roller Poster
Yeah, a Pokemon dark ride á la Maus au Chocolate where you throw Pokeballs to complete your Pokedex would be amazing. At the end of your first ride you get a code (maybe a card with a qr code) that you can enter during each re-ride to continue filling your Pokedex. This could also be paired with an app that lets you see which Pokemon you have caught already.

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
Something based off the Laika films. They’ve got an amazing library with Coraline, Paranorman, and Kubo and the Two Strings, but the films just aren’t commercially viable enough to warrant building an entire land or even a ride for them.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Blackpool not having a Dr Who dark ride is quite frankly a tradgedy.

Also a big fan of Firefly so I'd love a geek fest love-in with that. I'd say something Douglas Adams related but we've already tried that and it didn't do too well.

I'd been waiting years to get on a Back To The Future ride and in the end it was really dated and disappointing. I'd love a new version, maybe with Indiana Jones tech, or Harry Potter-esqe with you siting in a flying Delorean.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Also Tim Burtons Sleepy Hollow - I could so see th13teen (or similar) being sleepy hollow themed - with the coaster careening through graveyards past scarecrows and diving under the roots of 'the tree of the dead' with the iconic horseman bridge being where the drop track is, surround sound of galloping hooves - and Extraterrorstrial style effects of warm water being strayed on passengers - and a finale of the animatronic headless horseman bursting through the wall before heading forward back to the station!