January 6, 2021 – SeaWorld Orlando is bringing back the park’s popular Inside Look weekends with an exciting new feature for thrill seekers. In addition to offering guests to experience firsthand what goes into providing world-class care at six animal facilities, they will also have the opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at the maintenance of Mako, the park’s B&M hyper coaster.
For a very limited time small groups of guests will be able to visit the home base of the SeaWorld Rescue Team, see dive operations at Shark Encounter and Manatee Underwater Viewing, go above the surface of the water at Manta Aquarium, as well as talk with animal trainers at Dolphin Theater, Sea Lion and Otter Theater and Orca Encounter.
The special event is free to all guests with park admission and runs weekends only on January 9-10 and 16-17. Take a look at the map below for event details.
1) SeaWorld Rescue Center: meet and hear from the dedicated filtration experts, animal care personnel, lab technicians, and veterinarians
2) Manatee Underwater Viewing: meet the divers, learn more about the basics of diving, and find out some of the little-known secrets of what it takes to be a part of SeaWorld’s dive team.
3) Shark Encounter: visit the medical pool and learn how a shark receives its an annual physical. Observe the moving walkway used to temporarily divide the exhibit for cleaning and understand how aquarists feed the sharks in a 700,000 gallon habitat.
4) Mako: hear from coaster experts about what it’s like to maintain Orlando’s tallest and fastest coaster.
5) Beluga & Seal Primary Housing: meet the team that cares for beluga whales and harbor seals.
6) Manta Aquarium: see what goes into caring for the wide array of fish, rays, sea dragons, live corals, and giant Pacific octopus.
A) Dolphin Days
B) Sea Lion High
C) Orca Encounter