New profile posts

Hey Squeedle.
Just noticed you joined March 1st and no one had given you a welcome for some reason so....
Welcome to CF, Squeedle! I'll be following you.
Tomorrow is day 24 of quarantine for me. Thinking about buying a gaming pc/laptop so I can buy planet coaster(and other games) but need some help lol.
N
Nicky Borrill
I’ll pm you, too few characters here 🙈
Mack
Mack
i'm just going to say actually consider if your laptop is ever really going to be moving off your desk's top and if not consider a desktop lol there is so much to be said for how much less throttling of those pricey components there is on a desktop with their better ability to cool and deliver power etc plus upgrades are easier if you're the type to do those. i just think it's worth taking into account :D
Mack
Mack
(especially with phones and tablets being able to fill that mobile role now)
Day 26 of Quarantine: beginning coaster counts for friends, family, and anyone else I have ever remotely visited an amusement park with.
Day 10 of Lockdown: The Lego rollercoaster is long since complete, starting the carousel this evening...
With basically everywhere in UK now shut, who'd have guessed 5 years ago that pizza delivery drivers would become a "key worker"?!

I only started work as a Dominos delivery driver a few weeks ago as something temporary until something permanent comes along, now I'm one of few left working and busier than ever!
Matt N
Matt N
At least you'll have a stable income flowing in throughout the crisis; you could save it all and then put it towards a nice park trip when we can travel again!
Thekingin64
Thekingin64
That's the idea! Hopefully will be back travelling sooner rather than later...
Reactions: Matt N
March 18th 2020.
Supermarkets look like they do in Resident Evil, people do too.
Still don't have COV-19, working from home, have beer and meat.
Life challenge: desperately trying NOT to look like a crazy person stockpiling as you do your normal weekly shop. 😐
DelPiero
DelPiero
I had to buy toilet roll and it felt horrible holding a 9 pack as I walked back to the car, like really weird.
Imagine if you buy 10 packs at a time like @Snoo :rolleyes:
Snoo
Snoo
I buy 24 LIKE AN ADULT!