What's new

You've been baned!!

If the manager of alton towers told you that you have been on too many rides at his theme park and h

• nemesis

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • air

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rita

• oblivion

• corkscrew

• spinball wizzer

• Total voters

kir

Hyper Poster
Gah. I never got the chance to choose my last ride...

It'd be Oblivion. Only because it's the most unique to the UK out of all of them coasters up there. I can ride another Intamin Accelerator this season, or another B&M Invert. OK, I can't ride another B&M Flyer but I wouldn't really have the desire to. The list goes on... :p

Oblivion it is!

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Corkscrew for me ^.^

Just because i could get one more minor concussion before i have to leave the park forever!!

In a kind of odd way i dont think i could leave Alton behind without bashing my head on the nostalgic ride :p

Richie

Hyper Poster
Mine would be Oblivion but with Rita a very very close second.

I love Rita and Oblivion both so much and it was really hard choosing between them but I went for Oblivion in the end.

Nemesis would be the least lightly as it is absolutely crap and Air is not as over-rated as Nemesis but nearly as bad.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Rita I reckon, it is quite a difficult choice between her and Nemesis though. I do prefer Rita, but I'd probably regret not going on Nemesis, as I'm sure a lot of people on here would aswel.

Smithy

Strata Poster
i went for nemesis, as its the legened that as of yet i have not experienced. air doesnt have the reputation, oblivion i have ridden once and it would not be the same, and corkscrew was too rough for another ride. Nemesis seems to be the only ride that is constantly being brought up with relation to B&M Inverts, so i think it would definately be Nemmy!

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
It looks like I am the one and only who voted Air. :roll:

I have Mamba instead of Nemesis.
Stealth eats Rita.
Oblivion. Good ride but Scream (drop tower) creates a similar sensation, even better actually.
Other rides don't count.

Gilly

Roller Poster
I'm going for Rita, purely because I didn't get to ride it last season due to the old gal experiencing technical difficulties and work and money restraints!I was so gutted!I had a tantrum just like a little girl! :(
If I had ridden Rita then I would probably go for Oblivion as this was the first ride i rode at AT and It still scares the heebie jeebies out of me everytime I do go to ride it!