What's new

YouTube Pet Peeves

Snoo

The Legend
Whenever it happens to be a CP ride.. I find all the baseless rumors flying around like fact. Did you hear Magnum is sinking and they are going to throw up in the ocean with cheese?

Dude.. no.

kimahri

CF Legend
Snoo said:
I've edited a few posts.. guys.. we don't talk about other websites and their material. Feel free to discuss what you don't like.. but throwing out names/specific examples isn't acceptable. That's the first and last warning. ;)

**** SEE! THE SEXUAL MODS HAVE HAD TO STEP IN FOR YOUR DEBACLES!

madhjsp

Giga Poster
"OMG I wuz at dis park yesterday wit my skool nd I road this lyke 8 TIMES. SOOOO SCARY!!! XD"

Aside from the loathsome command of the English language that seems to be the standard for Youtube comments, I kind of get annoyed when people brag about how many times they've ridden something, like they deserve some kind of medal of valor. I'll admit, though, it's kind of cute when people talk about how scary they think a ride is.

Error

Strata Poster
"We're sorry, but due to some jerks who want money more than their song being well known, we cant play this video you want to see."

Sent while out and about

madhjsp

Giga Poster
owenrita121 said:
when people say, 'I went on this and im only 9'.
Hey guess what, I don't care.

That's another classic one. Can't stand those either.

Thought of another one: When people say a ride is automatically boring or crap just because it doesn't have any loops. That, I just don't understand. You don't have to be an enthusiast at all to know that you can have a great time on coasters without inversions.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Error said:
"We're sorry, but due to some jerks who want money more than their song being well known, we cant play this video you want to see."

Sent while out and about

Don't.... Just... Don't... :lol: